Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Magnolia Tilda with Peony Headband CAS Card


Hello Dearest Readers,

Well, this is a crummy week! Yesterday, my main laptop got malware on it that is preventing me from using it! I am terrified that after the malware attached itself to my system, it harvested any and all personal info I have! Today, I disabled the wifi on it, but cannot get the application out of my applications folder on my hard drive. The system keeps telling me I cannot delete an open application. I've tried everything to "close" it! I am so clueless. It makes me feel as dumb as a stick! LOL So, it'll go into the repair shop on Monday. I cannot risk infecting others or having my personal data sent out all over the universe. Until then, I'm on my old laptop and hoping that it'll help me out.

I am thrilled to share my card with you, today. It's for our current

CAS/One Layer Challenge


at the Magnolia-lcious Challenge Blog.

I've been doing more and more CAS cards lately. It was hard for me at first, but then, the more I made CAS cards, the easier it came. Yes, I still want to embellish the heck out of my cards, LOL, but it's nice to be able to do something different. Here is my creation. I hope you like it!



The cardstock base is a deep eggplant color. It was a nice contrast with the white. The stamp I used is Tilda w/ Peony Headband from the Boho Chic Collection. Diana has her in stock, too! She was a dream to color! Here is the link to the stamp (at a great price, too!) The inside is beautifully done. I wish I could show it to you, but that would require me enabling the internet on the infected computer and risking infecting this computer by sending the image to myself. If I can get the 'puter fixed asap, then I will post it for you to see. It's very pretty.

I got my computer back and now have access to the interior photos. Would you like to see them?





My sweet card is for sale in my Etsy Shop if you are interested.


We would love to have you join the One Layer/Clean and Simple Challenge. One lucky person will win a $20 gift certificate from Magnolia-licious. Your card is your ticket to the random draw! Give it a try! This is a really easy theme with which to work.



Please take a minute and stop by the Magnolia-licious Store. Diana has some excellent prices on our little Tilda stamps! There may be one, or some, that you've wanted to add to your collection. Check it out!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

No comments: