Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Lemon Tilda Wishing for Spring!


Hello Dearest Readers,

Happy Tuesday to each of you! March has come in with a splash for us living in the desert! Thank goodness! Last week, we had snow! What a treat to wake up to seeing! Here are a couple of photos of last week's snow event:





We weren't supposed to get snow…LOL! I woke up just before dawn and through my blurry eyes thought I saw flakes falling. I woke up DH and asked him to tell me what he saw. After a couple of minutes of wake-up time, he, too, saw the fat, fluffy flakes falling from the sky. We opened the blinds, jumped back in bed, and watched the snow fall over the valley. It was so beautiful. By noon, the sun was out and the snow was melting away. What a treat!

Did you know that Magnolia-licious is now carrying several stamp lines from Crafter's Companion? They are: Bebunni, Angelica and Adam; Angelica; Camden Town. Each set is deeply etched onto pink rubber, mounted to EZMount Static Cling Cushion and hand cut close to each image so it is ready to use with an acrylic block right out of the package! The overall stamp set size is 4 3/4", Square packaged onto a full color laminated storage panel and into a clear cello hang bag. (5 EZMount Rubber Stamps) HERE is the link!

Today is Team B's opportunity to share their designs for the

BINGO

CHALLENGE


Here is your bingo card -



You may go horizontally, vertically, or diagonally. Please list on your blog post, what line you are using.

Here is my card:



For my card, I chose to use Bling, Die Cuts, and Ribbons. My colors are pink, yellow, and white. I just love this stamp! It is Lemon Tilda from the Pink Lemonade Collection. The card is very girly girl! LOL I added a nice variety of pink and yellow flowers as well as a gorgeous gold filagree heart charm. The butterfly was accentuated with a pearl swirl that I think is from Prima. My photos of the interior are HORRIBLE, so please forgive me. My eyes haven't been very clear, and I just didn't do a good job. Here they are, though:





I hope you will join the Bingo Challenge at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog! We would love to see your creations!

Thank you for stopping by.



By leaving a comment, you may win a special gift from Diana at Magnolia-licious! If you don't join in, you just can't win! LOL



I hope you will return again very soon!

XO,

Chris

5 comments:

bolletjelucky.blogspot.com said...

Wow, what a great view did you have on the snow Chris....and then the contrast with your summerlike card in that sunny yellow. I love it...
Greetings Miranda

Tiphanie B. said...

I love the color you used your card is so pretty !!

censuous1 said...

such a beautiful card, thanks for the inspiration

Bunny said...

I love how you blended your colors. They are so soft and beautiful.

Mary said...

What a gorgeous card!! Such a cute Tilda image! I love the butterfly and the flowers are gorgeous!