Sunday, May 25, 2014

Sneaky Tilda and Napoleon Together


Happy Sunday, Dearest Readers,

Can you believe that May is almost gone? Where is time going? The older I get, the faster time seems to fly by! I have to tell you, that is scary to me! I want to be around for a while! LOL I'm not ready to check out just yet! LOL

It has been so windy for the past couple of weeks. That is a sign of Spring around here. Some gusts have exceeded 70 mph! We did have a couple of branches break off our trees. At least it didn't snow here! A town 40 miles up the road got 10 inches of snow a week and a half ago. The weight of all that snow just wrecked so many trees there. We were lucky. We got rain. They are higher in elevation than we are, so it was colder.

Well, today begins a new challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog. The new challenge is…

BINGO!


Here is your Bingo board:



The usual rules are in effect - diagonally, vertically, and horizontally. For my card, I chose to go across the top - lace, sentiment, die cuts or punches. Make sure you tell us what row you are doing, OK? Here is my inspiration card for you:



I love this shade of blue! It is soft and perfect for Spring! I used Bazzil card stock, Magnolia Sneaky Tilda masked with Magnolia's Napoleon, the cat. Both stamps are from the Animals of the Year Collection. I used an older Martha Stewart Border Punch that was just collecting dust, dies by Spellbinders and Cheery Lynn, and flowers from my stash. The patterned paper is by First Edition - Up, Up, and Away. I also used Pop Dots to elevate portions of the design. Here are additional images:





I hope you will leave a comment to let me know what you think! I'm very pleased at how it turned out. I love when I surprise myself! LOL

I hope you will join the new challenge at the Addicted to Stamps Challenge Blog. Bingo Challenges are such fun to do.

Have you heard that Magnolia is going to have a Die Kit Club? Yup! It'll be like their Stamp Club (seasonally), and be offered several times a year. Magnolia-licious is offering the kits at such a wonderful price. However, there is a limited quantity, so check it out as soon as you can. Just follow the link above. I can't wait to see what dies are in the kits! LOL

Well, that's about it from the hot desert of Southern Utah! I love that you visited and hope you will come back again real soon!

XO,

Chris

8 comments:

Janie Printz said...

Simply ADORABLE !!! Chris you have nailed this one with the perfect shades of blue & embellishments to match. LOVE how you masked the image & added them together. Your work is just amazing !!!
hugs, Janie

Nicole said...

And again I just loooooove your card, the colour, the embellies and you've coloured wonderfully!!
Awesome, Chris! Hugs, Nicole

Céline said...

marvelous card, love all the dies you've used
hugs
céline

NPurdum56 said...

Oh what an adorable card Chris! I love the blues! Beautiful coloring! Just too cute! :) Nancee

Karen said...

Gorgeous card Chris!!! : )

Candy said...

Great card, Chris!!
Beautifully coloured and your die is so gorgeous!!
Big Hugs. Candy

Flo said...

Really fantastic card Chris! I love the blue and all your embellies and die cuts, very beautiful! Hugs, Flo.

Dewi Lestari said...

So beautiful, love the dies
Dewi xx